A full-time opportunity available for a Fitter & Fitters Mate to join our expanding team in Washington.
READY TO PUT A SPARK IN YOUR CAREER?
Due to significant business success and growth, we have an exciting NEW full-time opportunity available for a Fitter & Fitters Mate to join our expanding team in Washington 👏🏼
The ideal candidates must demonstrate…
– Excellent health and safety practices, knowledge & understanding of construction sites.
– Be able to confidently work to drawing details and within given tolerances and measurements.
– Ability to follow instructions closely with care.
– Experience and installation of architectural aluminium systems
– Pride in what they do with Quality workmanship.
– Positive, can do attitude.
– Be Reliable and have good time keeping.
– Ability to work individually and part of a team.
– Desirable to hold a UK drivers license, CSCS card, PASMA, IPAF and asbestos.
The Perks? There’s loads! Most noticeably:
– Fantastic Career progression
– Chance to be part of a growing team and thriving culture of excellence
– Early finish Friday
– A Salary that represents on your own experience and work ethic
Think you’ve got what it takes? We like you already!
To find out more and apply simply send your CV & Cover Letter using the form below.