We’re on the lookout for a NEW Project Administrator to join our thriving team in Washington.
HOT OFF THE MARK WHEN IT COMES TO ADMIN?
Due to recent client wins and significant business growth, we’re on the lookout for a NEW Project Administrator to join our thriving team in Washington.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong organizational and administrative duties. The candidate will join our head office in Washington on a Full Time basis, but there is guaranteed flexibility as part of the role should hybrid working or early finishes be required.
Crown Architectural Systems offer a full and diverse range of aluminium windows, curtain walling, doors shop fronts, security shutters, steel doors and windows, fire screens, windows and doors all of which are manufactured in house at our Washington facility with state-of-the-art machinery.
With the ability to offer turn key products to a varied client base, we are recognised as an exceptional solution provider across a range of industries and sectors. What’s more, through the efforts of a strong and committed team, we offer a full backup and technical service and work nationally for all of our clients.
Duties, responsibilities and qualities we are looking for:
- Liaise with our design and estimating team.
- Co-ordinate workflows for the team.
- Update the CRM.
- Deal with inquiries from customers and suppliers.
- Experience with Microsoft office (Word, Excel.)
- Data Entry and general administrative duties.
- Positive attitude.
- Highly organised individual.
- Reliable and have good time keeping.
- Ability to work individually and part of a team.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Hours of work: Flexible finish but a 9:00am start is required
Think you’ve got what it takes? We like you already!
To find out more and apply simply send your CV & Cover Letter using the form below.