UPVC Window Installer
A full-time opportunity is available for a UPVC Window Installer to join our expanding team in Washington.
Crown Architectural Systems have a job opportunity available for a UPVC Window Installer to join our expanding team based in Washington.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and knowledge of the installation of aluminium systems and hold the relevant certificates to work on construction sites.
The candidate will be a part of a 2-person team operating across the North East and further afield installing quality aluminium products.
Crown Architectural Systems offer a full and diverse range of aluminium windows, curtain walling, doors shop fronts, security shutters, steel doors and windows, fire screens, windows and doors all of which are manufactured in house at our Washington facility with state-of-the-art machinery.
Crown are strong in most sectors as we have the ability to offer turn key products to a varied client base, and through the efforts of a strong and committed team, we offer a full back up and technical service and work nationally with our clients.
This is a newly created full-time role which has been created due to the growth of the business, we work with the UK`s leading industry names.
Duties, responsibilities and qualities we are looking for:
- Excellent health and safety practices, knowledge & understanding of construction sites.
- Able to work to drawing details and within given tolerances and measurements.
- Ability to follow instructions closely.
- Experience and installation of architectural aluminium system as noted in the ‘about us’ section.
- Quality workmanship.
- Positive attitude.
- Reliable and have good time keeping.
- Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4:30pm & Friday 7am – 4pm.
- Desirable to hold a driver’s license, CSCS card, PASMA, IPAF and asbestos.
There are loads! Most noticeably:
- Fantastic Career progression.
- Chance to be part of a growing team and thriving culture of excellence.
- Early finish Friday.
- A Competitive Salary that represents on your own experience and work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Think you’ve got what it takes? We like you already!
To find out more and apply simply send your CV & Cover Letter using the form below.